The date of our Annual Conference is Wednesday 13 June 2018. The venue is Titanic Belfast.
This year’s Conference will cover a wide range of current and emerging employment related issues that have the greatest impact on employers and HR Professionals.
Our topics include:
- Key employment law developments
- Where we are with Brexit and the implications for business in Northern Ireland
- GDPR: Legal compliance and why robust breach reporting procedures are vital for your organisation
- Mental health In the workplace and the law
- Sexual harassment – is your workforce protected?
- Employment Tribunal claims – how to defend your organisation successfully
- Job evaluation: Considerations and risks
- Plus a roundup of significant cases from the Courts and Tribunals
To reserve your place please complete the attached booking form or contact John Gibson on 028 90 595053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really hope you can join us for this comprehensive update.