Pay settlements and benchmarking pay, benefits and HR practice
Our service provides you with information on pay settlements and helps you to benchmark pay, benefits and HR practice for a range of occupations and organisations.
Our pay and benefit benchmarking service helps you to remain competitive.
Our pay research helps you understand the market rate for roles including: Directors; Management & professional engineers; and more generally across the workforce.
Our pay information can help you:
- Identify the market rate for a role when recruiting;
- Address employee concerns about pay, or resolve a pay dispute;
- Make decisions about pay reviews and when reviewing pay structures;
- Understand what benefits and allowances similar companies give employees.We also conduct regular surveys on topics that affect the efficient running of your business including sickness/absence levels, and labour turnover.
We also carry out benchmarking on a range of topics including:
- Shift patterns and shift premia;
- Calculation of holiday pay;
- The extent to which employers offer enhanced sickness payments;
- Contractual enhancements to maternity and paternity pay;
- Redundancy criteria and scoring;
- Job sharing arrangements
We actively encourage our Members to make full use of our services.