Collective Bargaining & Industrial Action
Our experience dealing with Trade Union issues is unrivalled and covers the following areas:
- the impact of collective agreements on an employee’s contract of employment
- the rights of a Trade Union recognised for collective bargaining purposes
- rights to time off for Trade Union duties
- supporting employers seeking to resolve workplace disputes, and those facing industrial action
- representing employers where there is a Trade Union application for statutory recognition
We actively encourage our Members to make full use of our services.